This page has moved to a new address.

Bloggerlisted takes off!

Bloggerlisted: Bloggerlisted takes off!

Friday, October 8, 2010

Bloggerlisted takes off!

I am a HUGE fan of lists, and I am going to start this blog with one whether it is against the norm or not.

What I have learned about blogging over the past few years:
  1. Blogs are much more personal than eHows or News articles.
  2. Blogs can generate revenue, but take a very long time and a lot of work to gain anything substantial.
  3. Blogs can, and will help you with your writing skills. Even the most proficient writers need practice, and with constant feedback and readers, there is more motivation to stay on the ball.
  4. Blogs can be about anything you want, but if you want subscribers, you need to write quality content and write with passion. Even the best, most popular blogs started with posts that the writer was passionate about. This also keeps you from getting bored.
  5. Blogs are very open ended. There isn't one specific topic to write about, or one theme you have to follow, you just get to write your own story/guide/poem/etc. and build a following that fits you.
I am learning more every day about how to integrate what I enjoy into my blogs. My other blog, Photobloggin' is more of a personal blog to express the world in pictures. I am going to direct all of my posts in this blog towards lists and tips using my computer repair/IT experience, health/workout experience, blogging and writing experience, and whatever else I find useful on a daily basis. I hope the readers of this blog find my information and tips useful so that you can apply them to your everyday life as well. Feel free to comment on anything or throw your own advice in, and thanks for reading!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home