This page has moved to a new address.

A Few Blogs That Deserve a Second Look

Bloggerlisted: A Few Blogs That Deserve a Second Look

Monday, October 11, 2010

A Few Blogs That Deserve a Second Look

When I'm not writing in my blog or trying to come up with ideas, I'm usually hopping around the various blogs I'm subscribed to, on Twitter, or checking out the latest news sites. I've noticed in this daily routine that I've been in need of some newer material to keep from seemingly unavoidable boredom. Here are some new blogs I've discovered that are certainly worth a second look:

  • Fail Blog - Fail Blog has been around for quite a while, but I have never really frequented the site until just recently. There are pages and pages of hilarious pictures and videos. I don't know how it was considered "Overrated" in Time Magazine's "Best Blogs of 2010" list. It is every bit as entertaining as my IT buddies have said.
  • Another Otaku Blog - A blog about Japanese manga, anime, culture, food, and language that started recently. I'm really enjoying the comics and he has a pretty good YouTube collection including reviews of various anime and manga.
  • Cute Overload - The name says it all. The pictures on that blog would make even a big tough guy like me go "Aww". Just look for the bunnies-in-a-cup video on there and you'll see what I mean.
  • Free Ebook Downloads - This blog reviews and provides links to a wide range of new and old eBooks. I am a big fan of eBooks as I can read them on my Blackberry or laptop when I'm out and about or between classes. Plus their newest addition is Percy Jackson and the Lightning Thief, which in my opinion is a must read for anyone.
  • Tech Crunch - A great blog with the latest tech news for both the savvy and non, Tech Crunch has a lot to offer. It is a great example of how a professional blog should look and also has plenty of great daily content. It just comes to show what a team of folks working on the same single blog can accomplish.
  • Amusing Planet - This blog has awesome pictures from around the world, including their newest one involved the Predator pumpkin carving. This actually reminds me that I need to get my Halloween posts going soon, but back on topic, Amusing Planet is definitely a blog I will be checking daily.
  • Blogging Tips for Beginners - This blog has some great guides on how to establish a solid blog. Tons of content to be read through on there, and I will certainly be going through all of the archives as I've only seen great tips so far.

If anyone feels that any other blogs should be added to the list, please comment here or email me and I will update it.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home